Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Switching Gears

After a brief hiatus from blogging, I'm returning with a new project. I've recently read a book that impacted me deeply. It is "The Divine Conspiracy" by Dallas Willard. I'm embarking a journey to read it again - this time studying and interacting with the material.

As part of a small group, some have joined me in this journey. If you would like to join my online small group - commit to reading the book and posting weekly - we'd love to have you. If you want to simply comment every so often, that's great, too. For those that aren't avid readers, I'm structuring the study so that you can participate even if you don't have the book. Each week, I will pull out a few excerpts from the weekly reading and then make my personal comments. If you are chose to join in and comment, I will respond to them all. For the sake of clarity, all excerpts from the book will be in blue italics. I encourage you to get a copy of the book and participate. This week is the introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment